Slow day. Newest 8x57(S) 98K arrived and the Walnut's figure,is better than the seller described. Always nice to be suplized,in sucha fashion. Fortunately,only (1) of the timed screws was askew.

[Linked Image]

Nothing a leetle loving file work,couldn't remedy.

[Linked Image]

A .690 BC would barely kiss and nestle the '98 mag's confines. While certainly not as "racy" as a 257 Bob,it can be pressed into yeoman's service,due the (modest) increase in SD.

[Linked Image]

My Swede was doing nice thangs,in it's fresh batcha' Prvi hulls. '96's are just simply much more lithe/svelte in the mitts and the increase in sight radius,sure is welcome at the range. I've long been a fan of how Swede stripper clips,nestle a front pocket with minimal intrusion.

[Linked Image]

The BRNO Model 2 arrived as well. Their workmanship is without peer and the blued/walnut heart warming.

[Linked Image]

Given weather conditions,it is suplizing this much Mail arrived.

[Linked Image]

Be a bummer if I get GAP Glassed in tomorrow's Mail. Always a treat,to be regaled with the 'knowledge","experience" and "results" of the blessed few here,who get to "shoot" and wax eloquent upon their "hard charging" ways. You gals REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."