I get tired of people saying NRA sent you too much junk mail, or called you too much. Don't you get other junk mail? Throw it all in the trash at one time. Also you can have the mail stopped anytime you ask. I asked them years ago not to call and they haven't. So instead of complaining let them know, and do something positive NOW. We need to SUPPORT NRA NOW.

This is to no one in particular, I just felt it necessary to say it.

Let's make this bunch of crap the Dems are pushing backfire on them big time. Just like it has for Delta Airlines. Let's add 2 million members.

March 24 they are asking for a money bomb. I'm not positive on the significance of the date but let's do this. If every member of NRA sent in $1 they would get $5Million dollars. I plan on sending an additional $20 on that day. Let's make the democraps wish they had never said anything.

Democraps made schools gun free zones. Now they are resisting ANY kind of protections in schools with people with guns. Their agenda is NOT to protect the kids, it is to take your guns. They have a long term plan just like HITLER.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain