Originally Posted by Paddler
Nunes didn't do himself or the Republican party any favors. Disgraceful. Perhaps he thinks that the 35% of (stupid) voters will be enough to maintain control of the House and Senate. This could backfire big time. I think Trump should resign soon. The longer he's president the worse it is for his business and for the Party. Which is good for the country.

I have some troubling news for you. Not only is Trump not going to resign, the Dems will not take the House in Nov, he will not be impeached, and he will win re-election in 2020. How can I be so confident? Because he is so troubling to the Left. You people are grasping at any hope, and possibility that will rid you of your nightmare, which is a a leader of the conservative cause that doesn't flinch when attacked and actually attacks back and wins!

I note that you Leftists are not talking about defeating Trump in 2020, and that all of your energy is focused on getting him ousted by hook or by crook before then. Why is that? You recognize that Trump will run as an incumbent, and have a record to run on. He has low unemployment. He has Tax Reform. He is/has redone negotiated trade. He's putting people to work in the Rust Belt that spells doom for the Dems as they will be solely an East Coast/Left Coast phenomenon. You know that WV, PA, OH, MI ,WI are not going for a ultra Leftist which your Party is sure to run in 2020. Your Part is going to dig up a modern Day Mike Dukakis or Walter Mondale or George McGovern and they will be soundly defeated.

You Lefties know that Trump is going to replace Kennedy and RBG is the next 7 years, and only needs 51 votes in the Senate to get that done. That will equal 20+ years of doom to your creeping Marxism in the court system.

Yep, when your buddy, JeffObama wrote "sux2BU", I think that was a self profile of Progressive movement, which is not just stonewalled, but retreating.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo