Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by jorgeI
THE PADDLER BACKGROUND>>

OR better yet, he can practice his quackery brand of medicine in some shiethole and help reduce the population:
https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton/reviews

I did a flip on a trampoline upon landing the tramp screen split in half and I landed on the concrete on both my knees. I could hardly walk when I came in, but a nurse helped me in a wheelchair. The first doctor checked my knees and went to consult with Dr Middleton about me needing an x-ray. Dr Middleton was very unprofessional and rude to the other doctor and talked down to him as if he was an idiot in front of me. He then grabbed my leg and pushed and pulled. He kept sternly saying to relax and I would try to then he would push right where it was swollen or pull or twist. I mentioned my leg and foot were going numb, I was in so much pain I hardly even opened my eyes. At one point he said I might have something with an MCL. He said if its not better in a few weeks then we will send me to a sports doctor. He then he left without telling me what to do or not to do. After the visit I was in so much pain I had no help and nothing for pain or inflammation. I don't know if I should stay off my leg or what to do. After ten minutes of me sitting in the room confused in pain and alone the a nurse finally came in. The nurse asked me if she was supposed to wrap my knees or what and I told her I had no clue. She asked Dr Middleton and he only wanted her to wrap one of my knees. She knew I was in pain and not very happy with my treatment. I was told by the nurse that it was my right to go see another doctor if I wanted. I would have if I had another $50 for the copay. I am very disappointed and even in disbelief in the treatment from Dr Middleton. The nurses were very nice and tried to make up for his unprofessional and arrogant demeanor, which was appreciated.

Good reminder of what piece ofshit Jon Middleton M.D really is. I know that there are warm corners of hell reserved for scum like him.

Yep, every time I catch one of his posts, I will follow with the above...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”