Lots of good posts. I still love deer hunting and wont quit till I can't go anymore. I will slow down to nothing I guess. I am not sure but can I shoot a buck with my compound and crossbow? If so that is no good but never thought of it till the " extra buck " post of TCP. Also, there is a lot of disagreement in hunting law cause noone posts where they hunt. Price/ Sawyer public hunting is a whole different world compared to some private in say, Woolworth co. 10 miles form the ill- annoy border. I say save the does and Woolworth co. hunters jumps off is seat screaming! I would love to hunt deer a week earlier in Price co. I saw it for years when bow hunting . I saw deer till the week before gun season. And actually Minnesota gun season starts 2 weeks earlier if I'm not mistaken. Propose that Wisconsin starts one week earlier and hunters scream about tradition is lost . It was 3 days one time. Michigan starts between 2 days earlier and 8 days earlier . Kentucky and Missouri starts one week earlier . Upstate New York starts November 1st or even in October.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23