I have zero sympathy for these people.. they are the ones that did it to themselves..

and then they blame society, as if it everyone else's fault for their plight but themselves.

best contribution many of these people can do to society is O.D. themselves

Major Addendum....

With a very courteous email from a fellow forum member, he brought up a very good point..

Homeless veterans.....

I don't include homeless veterans in my opinion and post above...

it is a sin for this nation that we even have homeless veterans, unless that is the choice of the veteran themselves.

As many known, my military choice to serve was that as a corpsman.. with both field and hospital experience.
taking tall the training the US Army would allow me to take...and was even denied more that I was earmarked for
after they were having to do a Reduction in Force, what we who served knew as RIF...

A veterans well being , both physical and mentally/emotionally are very important issues to me personally.
Hell if I won the big lottery, I wouldn't be on vacation for the rest of my life.. I'd be volunteering down at the
VA Hospitals, doing anything and everything they would allow me to do, 5 days a week or more as needed...
That is where my time would be spent.

From drug treatment if that is what is needed etc... Our nation owes a debt to those that served, much more
than all the money they spend on the welfare of illegal aliens, ghetto and trailer park welfare rats...these Transient types.

Why is the well bottomless for these peoples needs and our veterans have to go thru what they do to get what they
need in life.. be it a job, a place to live, health care etc....

You served.. you are my brother... period.

So if any of our vets got offended by my above post, I extend my apologies...

transients by choice, vs veterans down on their luck, when their nation won't take care of them and their needs
is two different things, entirely....

and a public "Thank you" to 'Brian' for bringing this over sight to my attention...

Last edited by Seafire; 04/05/18. Reason: needed addendum.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez