What am I to do? I been bite by the Creedmoor bug and like many fine details in the shooting world I often rely on what I consider to be reliable information that is gained as a result of others expertise and hard work.

I try to sort through the "wheat and chaff" of the info that is publicized for the shooting world. I will never shoot enough to know if small or large or hotter primers or a certain brass will be worth the expense for my type of shooting.

I bought a Diamondback AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor and have a SWFA 3-15x42 mm scope with the Mil Dot Master book coming and purchased 200 rounds of Hornady ammo and will get 200 more rounds after the scope gets here.
This will be my spear into shooting past 500 yards and learning the mil dot system.

After that I will get the 6.5 Creed dies for my Dillon 550B and use up what ever old powder and primers I have laying around that works in the rifle/caliber. I have a stock pile of H4350 and more coming as I use it in a couple of 30-06 rifles and plan on getting a good bolt gun with a detachable magazine some day in 6.5 Creed. Eventually I will settle on an accurate enough load, these will be my "range/bench" guns and personal defense if needed guns, as I am an old Alaskan and prefer the 30-06 or my .338 for hunting moose, caribou and bears. Yes, I am aware the Creed will kill them, I just want to kill them deader.

In the mean time I will gleam info from smarter and more experienced shooters then me. So to all of you hard working, dedicated and smart shooters, I give you a big THANK YOU !