Sure see e.g.
Is there a more reliable way to predict barrel life — one that will work for a broad range of calibers? Well, Forum member MikeCr has developed an Excel spreadsheet that accounts for a number of variables, and gives a pretty good estimate of useful barrel life, whether you’re shooting a .223 Rem or a 338 Lapua Magnum. Mike’s program predicts barrel life using five variables: 1) Bullet Diameter; 2) Powder Charge weight; 3) Powder Heat Potential (KJ/kg); 4) Pressure (in psi); and 5) Bullet Coating (yes/no). Mike provides a table with Heat Potential ratings for most popular powder types. The user needs to know the pressure of his load. This can be estimated with QuickLOAD.
emphasis added to material at http://www.accurateshooter.com/technical-articles/excel-formula-predicts-useful-barrel-life/

For your purposes I might fuss with Tempilaq or otherwise worry more about barrel temperatures than bomb temperature. I'll leave it to you to Google for more information on nitro cellulose or nitro glycerin powder temperatures. I don't know that such information is collected all in one place but the Gun Gack book and others by the same author - John Barsness - mention such at least in passing.

Last edited by ClarkEMyers; 06/06/18.