Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by RickBin
FTW Ranch.

Talked to several vendor reps that have been to FTW. Granted, their respective company's paid the bill. That said, when asked, if knowing what you know after attending, if you had to pay for it with your own dime, would you go? Everyone of them answered with a resounding "YES". Speaks well of the FTW. I'd love to go, but $4K is a little beyond my budget for such things.

Most shooters are willing to share if you are serious. 4000 buys a lot of range time if they charge for it, and a lot of ammo to put down, being coached also by guys that have done this a lot. For free.

I know I used to do a bit on wind reading for 600 for those classes when some ranges held classes.

That said, I suspect if you have the 4000 bucks to spare its not a bad investment. I'd just love to go if I had the moeny, to see if there were other ideas or ways to do things than the way I learned on my own to shoot long

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....