we had some big bear trouble near Yellowstone park on a elk hunt on a horse and mule hunt ,had this sow grizzly and 2 cubs come out by me, my mule was not happy friend yelled at them at 60 feet away and before I could get my rifle out of the scabbard bears took off and ran the other way that day . my old friend a world war 2 vet said to me that's a good bear, I asked him what if the bear came after us ? two words: > dead bear, I laughed because he met it. also on that hunt game warden check my license and because of all the bear trouble that year up in the mountains he said to me get some bear spray. I ask him does it work? he said this: what ever happens if you shoot a bear make sure you spray the bear so my paper work goes easier please. he then said do you understand? I said yep .my old friend started to laugh and said do you know what he was talkin about ? I said so he doesn`t care how you kill the bear just make sure you spray it before warden gets there ,old friend said that`s the right answer.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman