Made it to Charleston yesterday afternoon. We’re staying at Shem Creek and absolutely love the location. Thunderstorms just moving through now which cooled it down a bit. As we suspected once again we enjoy the southern hospitality and food. Southern women seem to be, in general terms, more put together than their fat slobby northern counterparts. No fat assed mud sharks wearing pajamas walking around with a chip on their shoulder as big as their ass. 😁 I’m sure there’s plenty around but I haven’t seen any yet. Mostly just women in bikinis dancing drunk on the bow of Contenders and Grady’s. Just went to Haddrell’s Tackle and poked around and I’ll be stopping by again next week before heading home. We are only here (South Carolina) for a week for the invitational showcase camp but next year we’ll be spending more time here. There’s just too much to do and see that we won’t even scratch the surface. Next year we might do some house hunting for a winter home. 8 months in Alaska and 4 months here would be about perfect since fishing seems to be what this area is all about.

For those of you that graciously offered suggestions I thank you and I love your beautiful area. While I’m not a hot weather guy I do believe that my wife and I fit in good with the locals and have made friends quickly. Regular people are regular people no matter where you go and politeness is never out of style.

Tomorrow we’re off to Rock Hill and we’ll venture into North Carolina so that the kids can check another state off their list. I don’t think anything is as much fun as traveling and making memories with loved ones.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~