All:

As I watch the media fiasco over Helsinki unfold, I ask myself if Trump lost any support from his base? What about those who consider themselves independent and voted for him? It seems to be that every time the big media tries to destroy him more, the deeper I dig in for him. I don’t think I am alone. There are things he could do that would really frustrate me, but it didn’t happen in Finland.

Do you think he will lose some support because of the presser in Helsinki?

My take:

I do believe he could have delivered his responses better, and acted more alert. But I am not abandoning him, even a little. I feel even more vindicated on my position this morning when I read an article stating that Comey is urging people to vote Democrat in Nov. Yes, the so called “Republican” is urging people to vote Democrat. Link below.

I haven’t polled everyone I know, but I haven’t seen many defections from Trump. He needs to have a rally soon. smile

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rns-that-history-has-its-eyes-on-us.html

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.