Originally Posted by curdog4570
Trump has been predictable in his talk but pleasantly surprising in his actions as POTUS. Hillary is the reason he was elected and the more the Dem Leadership behaves like her, the better Trumps chances are to be re-elected. The election will be decided by us Independants so Trumpkins do him no favors by bashing everyone who claims he gets wet up to the knees when he attempts to walk on water. Fifteen years ago, when he was voting Democrat, y’all would have thrown rocks at him.

I wish Trump’s ego would allow him to recognize that the last election results were less about him and more about her. If he could accept that, he would see that silence is his friend.

The fewer REAL criticisms he earns with his mouth, the more insane will be the attacks from the media and even Liberals will be forced to confront the truth about the leftist agenda.

Excellent post. It's really been somewhat of a surprise to me to see just how stupid some of the Trumpkins act at times. They are as goofy in their worship of Donny, as the liberals were in their worship of Obama and Hillary. If they would get their noses out of Trump's azz long enough to actually ask around, they would know that it was much more of a Hillary loss than a Trump win.

As I posted several days ago......I voted for the message, not the messenger. I would have voted for anyone other than Hillary......and I'll guarantee you that there are millions like me. Trump has done an excellent job on his SCOTUS nominations, and I'm hoping he gets to pick even more. I am with him 100% on his ban on Muslims coming here from certain countries, and I wish it was even more of a ban and deportations as well. I'm with him on the illegals that are here and more border security. He has also done a great job on the economy, even though I do not support starting a trade war by putting on tariffs. I think they will hurt as many people as they might help.

As far as the Putin thing, I will never believe Russia is our friend, and I think Putin is still a Commie. I believe they meddled, and I think it was stupid of Trump to stand up on a stage with Putin and say they didn't, then come home the next day and say they did. But, that sort of stuff has been going on a long time, and if we can find some common ground with the Ruskies, so be it, just as long as we know who and what they are.

Trump is in a great position to do good things for this country, but it can't be done without the help of the Congress and the Senate........sorry Trumpkins, that's just how it works. I think he would benefit by trying to work with them, rather than look for ways to criticize them. It is of the utmost importance that the GOP keep both the House and the Senate in order for such things as a fix on the illegal immigration, and hopefully more SCOTUS picks, among other things. Trump needs to be working for that, and sometimes I'm not all that sure that he is.