Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by K1500
Why don't you just go ahead and ask what brand of chainsaw is best while you are at it?

Cause they don’t make’em in diesel, maybe?

Because everyone already knows to buy Stihl

That ought to ignite pretty quick.

I just bought the step father's "old" 2015 6.7 Platinum Friday because he ordered a 19 King Ranch 6.7. I ordered my 96 4 dr short box in March of 96 and received it the first or second of June. When it came time to decide which to get rid of the 007 FJ got traded in and Old Blue is out there in the driveway. It is the best piece of equipment I've ever had.

I'm not brand biased but I like Ford Trucks for work. There is a 800 HP 99 Formula Firebird Built 6.0/Turbo/4L80/9" Ford Rear), 450 HP 2008 Trailblazer SS, and a stock 2008 Saab 9-7X Aero (A rare made TBSS Clone) in the garage. I also raced 440 based Mopars for a couple of decades in case the Pentastar guys think I left them out.

The truck at work is a 14 Dodge half ton and is a good truck however one of the other guys has a Cummins 2014 and it's great but has a ton of recalls and while they are minor and never amount to much except the pain is the rear of taking it to the dealer for half a day.

Last edited by 007FJ; 08/30/18. Reason: Spelling

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls