Season opened here Mon Oct 1st I hunted opening day but not here in NY but was in WY for antelope and muledeer. Killed 2 antelope a buck and doe but never had a chance at a muley I wanted to shoot.
Any how back to NY and archery season. The cameras have been out soaking since the day after Labor Day. I've been disappointed for the most part. No signs of the droptine buck from last season as that property is dependent on apples and there is none on the trees in that spot this season. I hold hopes he shows up later looking for doe,I know he is still alive and made it through .
The property I killed the archery buck on last season is showing a lot of deer but nothing on camera worth shooting to this point.
The property I took the big 8 pt on during the last day or so of muzzle-loader season has one deer that has got me interested. I have pictures of him 1 time during September and then he showed up on Oct 1st opening day in good shooting light. I would not have been hunting even if I had not been in WY as I feel it's a bit too early and will start ramping up here after next week .Forecast is calling for warm and 80 degrees a couple days next week but cooling down by next weekend and that's when I'll start picking my spots according to wind and deer activity.
Sit back enjoy the ride and good luck to everyone chasing deer this season
Here are a couple pictures of my antelope and then of the 1 good buck I have pictures of.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT