Well bad news I arrived at my hunting spot this morning and property owner came out and met me at my Jeep telling me he got a call from the sheriffs department that there was a missing 19 yr old girl since 9:30 pm last night from a bordering subdivision. I told him I'd keep my eyes opened and check all my cameras
1st half hour seemed normal had a small buck pass right by my stand then saw 2 doe further out.
Then I heard people yelling Madeline? They actually pushed two small buck right to me that I could have easily killed.
Then I started seeing people walking through the property and through field so I got down and approached them telling them I'd not seen the girl and I'd been there since before dark.One of them was the girls father,I told him I'd already checked one camera and no sign of here and I'd check my other 3 cameras.
As I leaving the area someone on a 6x6 gator was tearing up the property.I approached and told them you can't be back here on that but it was the fire dept searching and they had been all night. I informed them they wouldn't be getting much further on the machine as there was 2 steep creek banks and brush so thick you could barely walk through it.
Search party of volunteers,sheriffs, troopers,horses,search dogs and helicopter were on the way
I pray they find this women I'm skeptical she in the woods and if she is with no shoes or jacket it was 36 degrees last night I fear a not so good out come

I'm sure the Turk is blown out of here now and don't know if he ever comes back?

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...lls-monroe-community-college/1759680002/

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT