I had a 93 3.0 the Dealer did head gasket on for my Mom who bought it new. Brother and I passed it back and forth until finally I rolled in 2004 with 250k hard hard miles on it. He is a Concrete Mason and death on everything. For my part I took it chasing native Brookies in the NE on logging tracks you wouldn’t think were passable. Still after rolling it turned out not to be dead. Towing it to a Buddy’s parts yard his grandson turned it over and it popped. They cut roof off and used it to haul firewood out (30 cord or more a year) anywhere that their quads couldn’t reach. When I rolled it we welded leaf springs together to pass inspection and rear had rot hole weJB Welded. Heard the frameor something finally broke.

Had a Tundra 3.4 2wd in the south I bought for 5k, put 250k on. Once drove it without transmission fluid on highway 40 minutes until it stopped shifting. That was at 90kish. Filled it up and when I sold it at almost 300k for $5k it still shifted smooth.

Wife has an 01 Sienna 3.0 that’s still like new with 90k.

Next to not such great purchases 89.5 (3 mos model hard to find parts) 4Runner. 8k or so in rebuild parts then 3.0 blew HG and I was commuting 5 hours in it.

Lexus GS (06 I think) for my Son recently from stated largest Lexus dealer. Burns a qt every 1k miles (in spec apparently), alternator went 3k miles after purchase ($600, dealer had to install as I wasn’t yanking motor mounts in my driveway), headlight filled with water($1200 replaced myself), dealer installed a directional tire backwards creating bad road noise when it wore. I hadn’t noticed at first, now drivetrain making odd noise, and this is Japanese Vin #, oil consumption alone makes me swear off Lexus.