Originally Posted by Big Stick
Tikka reliably misses throat geometry and mag "latitude",though they "laude" the schittiest DBM in da' bidness...and all upon a single length receiver.

FUNNY schit!

Hint....................

Ya, my Stainless tikka 6.5X55 swede kissing the lands with a 147 eld-m at 3.200 with 8 twist barrel.....Warne Rings and a Fixed 6 Super Chicken isn't no fun at all! The worst part is at $550 for the rifle $45 for Rings and $260 for the super chicken the entire setup cost me $855.

For just $1000 more I could have got a rifle that's 1/2" shorter, uses Creedmoor Lapua brass that cost $40 more per hundred than Swede Lapua Brass and almost shoots as well. I don't even want to bring up the fact that a fella named Form found the tikka platform to be more durable, dependable in bad weather than most every other brand including the Barrett Fieldcraft 😲 When one is roughing Alaskan weather that simple fact alone will trump....coal, throat geometry, etc,etc,etc! In fairness concerning geometry most tikka's dont lines up dotz like a swede. If you were to invite me to ala Alaska hunting I would gladly shoot your critter for you whilst your digging the mud and Frozen snow outta your Crafty rifle's action all while pissing on your trigger to unfreeze it. Just trying to be realistic 😁

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 12/03/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field