Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by 65BR
Have you shot the RAR? They tend to shoot pretty well, and have a nice flush fitting magazine, a ball point pen spring will make that trigger sweet.

I have the trigger adjusted, the accuracy compared to CZ 452 and 455 is dismal to pathetic. I have tried two scopes , different ammo and it is ridiculously bad. I might end up just trading it to a gunshop just to get rid of it.

You need to call Ruger and send it to them. They made it , let them.make it right. You will be doing them a favor.The only way their product consistency will improve is if they have to fix them..

The RAR .22LR sporter I had when shot litterally side by side with a very accurate 2016 CZ452 was so close in terms of grouping most folks here would not tell them apart.

Litterally 1/8" separated the overall group averages at 50 yards and many loads shot identically. My Ruger liked CCI mini Mags

What caliber was yoir RAR chambered in?

I know they are good at backing their products, this one is a dog. I might end up doing that

If it is that bad, you should send it in.

They will issue you a call.tag and should pay the freight both ways.

Just got off the phone with them and that is what they are doing. Thanks for the info, I had it sitting in timeout in the safe . I will report back when I get it back from them