Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pharmseller: There are NO Bi-Marts in Montana where I live but when I travel west to the coast for gunshows I make it a point to stop at the Bi-Marts on the way, they often have excellent prices on rimfire ammo and rare ammo IN STOCK!
I have done this for MANY years now.
What is your perceived beef with Bi-Mart - I have heard nothing negative about them.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Bi-Mart decided to hop on the virtue-signaling bus and refuse to sell shotguns and long guns to those under 21.

Not 18, which is the legal limit.

Why support Bi Mart?

Their policies infringe on my son’s Second Amendment rights.

From their press release:

“As part of the national debate on gun sales, Bi-Mart and Cascade Farm and Outdoor stores, a division of Bi-Mart, issued a statement clarifying the company’s policy with three key elements.

Bi-Mart has always carried a mix of merchandise that supported the shooting sports and hunting community and will continue to do so.
Bi-Mart has never stocked or sold AK or AR platform rifles or bump-stocks and nor high-capacity magazines for these firearms and will not stock them in the future.
While emphasizing that Bi-Mart’s policies for firearm sales meet or exceed all Federal and State laws where they operate and currently follow all government age restrictions., the release says Bi-Mart believes increasing the minimum age for purchase of firearms to age 21 “is a step in the right direction,” and announces that they will now only sell guns and ammunition to those 21 or older that meet state and federal requirements for purchasing firearms.”

A step in the right direction? Which direction would that be? I guess it’s the direction that erodes our gun rights.

I have not stepped foot into a Bi-Mart since they adopted this policy.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001