Originally Posted by Beaver10
Las, you sound like a modern day Moses with makeshift staff in your paw...This season was the first time I really felt the 90lb quarter kicking my ass coming up and out of the draw. The pack out was a simple one compared to what I’m usually dealing with.

I was in good hunting shape. I knew what I was doing securing the meat to the frame. The only thing I can think of that caused me an issue was my personal pack frame was being used by a pard, who went up first with the other hind quarter plus the meat bag. He had over 100lb on my good frame. I went up with a cheapo frame that I have as a spare. There is a big difference in a quality meat frame versus a POS frame....Hint...I’m gonna spend some time this winter using the trekk poles. We’ll see if they’re still around for hunting next season...😎

You fail to mention the flatlander who probably only made it out alive because he had his “cheater poles”.

The only fault I find with your purchase is not waiting for me to send you a pair for Christmas!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty