Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
But don't pretend that you've got something figured out that every professional on the Earth doesn't.

Don't pretend a professional going into a situation proactively is the same as a homeowner being woken in the middle of the night. Also don't pretend that people who aren't professional shooters don't know anything about lights in the dark.

I disagree with your claim that any professional these days is using an 800-1000 lumen light. Sure, that's the popular trend that sells a lot of lights, but that's not the advice I've gotten from other professionals who actually do the door kicking. Is your professional better than my professional? I don't know and don't care; I'll stick with what works in my reality.

We do agree on strobes, I'm not arguing with that.

I realize that you are a know it all, but I’ve never ever seen a case at night where I wanted Less light from my flashlight. I’ve experienced many times where I wanted more light. I’ve replaced my lesser light with Streamlight 1100 lumen lights and definately prefere more light.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first