Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
And for those who care to know, my friend whose stand overlooks this feeder will pass on all 3 of these bucks because he knows from his cameras that there are much larger bucks on their lease which also includes a good bit of family land in the mix. Contrary to what some of my posts sound like, I don't look down on anyone who hunts using cameras or other legal means. It's just not what I choose to do. This man and his grandson have killed some of the largest bucks I have seen from around here and neither one has pulled the trigger this year. In fact, they faced the down side of their hunting style earlier this week. A 9 point that most of us in this neck of the woods would have gladly pulled the trigger on had been passed up twice this season, only to find it's way on the club next door where a guy killed it and was probably the best deer he had ever killed.

But I want everyone to know that I don't begrudge anyone for killing a deer by any legal means!

Where is the downside of the neighbors shooting the 9 point?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....