Whoa!

It wouldn't be right for Tonto to take place without considering ElkhunterNM, who is prohibited from driving, so I volunteer to bring his worthless carcass to this party. His wife, Judy/Lady Elkhunter, will be working and unable to participate.

(I expect a great outpouring of sympathy here, best expressed by donations). Please sign up in the preferred category below:

A. Let's welcome Ken to this shindig in the best way possible, including gas money and motel expenses.
1. (your name here, amount of scholarship money pledged)
2. "
3. "

B. I met Ken, remember him vaguely, and regret the experience. Here is my name and pledge.
5. (This is not a PDF, you can add more than 5 names.)

Let's keep this "popularity contest" a little secret amongst ourselves. No donations will be refused . . or acknowledged (in Ken's presence) and all this is off the books, no taxes or IRS nonsense. Besides, they may still be on furlough.

I will gauge actions according to the pledged amounts, so give 'til it hurts, or until you think it is enough to keep him and his 460 WB in powder and primers at home in New Mexico. Once again, our little secret, guys. PM me for donation address.

And remember, tightwads, a small donation means that he will be there, a big one keeps him near home, and a VERY generous contribution will keep him at home for maybe 6 months, killin' defenseless bunnies with his howitzer and laughing his skinny azzoff. Promise.

Pics to follow.

Border Doc

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.