I have lived my entire life in this area of Kentucky. Until the 1990's, the only Hispanic people I knew were the Puerto Ricans that were here because of their connection to nearby Ft. Campbell army base. Then the Mexicans began to move in, and that really picked up in the early to mid 2000's. Today there are thousands of them here, attracted I suppose, to the job opportunities that are located here. If that is happening in rural Kentucky, think about the scale on what is happening nationwide.

I have no idea as to the legality of them, although I'm guessing most to be legal. But this I do know by talking to local election officials who do know.......they are registered practically 100% as Democrats. So, when we are talking about letting illegals stay and become citizens, and allowing the children that were born here to become citizens, we're talking about millions of Democrat voters.

That's why I'm not happy with how Trump has handled the issue of illegal immigration and border security. Yes, you can blame the RINO's and the Democrats in Washington, but as Harry Truman said about the job of president......"the buck stops here." I very well remember how we blamed Obama for everything bad that happened, and how his supporters took up for him. I see no difference between them and the way that Trumps supporters take up for him.

I'm not ranting against Trump, as I want him to do well......but at the same time, I expected action on the question of border security and illegal immigration, and it ahs not happened to my satisfaction.