I have 2 Trijicon 1-4 Accupowers with the segmented circle and BDC reticle. The etched reticle is bold enough to see the segmented circle easily yet the center dot and corresponding BDC lines are fine enough to get a good sight picture. Glass is very clear, both have stayed where I set them. It's a very easy scope to get behind.

I've hunted with the scope and have no complaints.
I've shot up close and while the illuminated reticle is not Aimpoint bright, that segmented circle really helps.
I don't think I've had either one past 200 yards yet, our steel range is right in the middle of a deer hunters paradise but season is over now.
The size and weight is good at 17 oz. Power selection is easy to turn and fast. I really like them.

I have another gun with a Leupold VX6 1-6 with the FireDot duplex and a CDS dial. So far this scope has been spot on and out to 500 yards, whatever I'm aiming at is in trouble. The glass is very clear and has a big FOV. Weight is nice at 16 oz. 6X is plenty of magnification but the reticle is a little too thick for precise shots. I have it on a Colt light weight because of this. The FireDot is Aimpoint bright and great for close range drills. The power selector needs a Switchview throw lever but add that and it works great. I don't fully trust this scope but it's never been off in the last 5 or 6 years I've had it.

As for the LPVO, I agree it's the best choice for a do it all optic. I've used ACOG's and red dots along with higher powered scopes and have no problem grabbing either of these scopes to go play.

Edit to say I have had one of the Trijicon's out to 400 yards and the BDC is close enough.

Last edited by TWR; 02/07/19.