the trijicon 1-8 is great glass, more than daylight bright, tracks very good, holds zero, good reticle, locking turrets, heavy. I found mine at an unadvertised price of $1100 mil/mil. The PX4i, 1-4 is good glass, great reticle, covered turrets but mushy adjustments, tracks well, don't know how it holds zero only shot it one outing daylight bright at 1X its good to go. Leupold VX6 1-6, after its return to the factory it has stayed on one hunting rifle, a DD with a pencil barrel, it has not changed zero, all I shoot in it is 62 grain factory fusions, Zeiss Victory 1.5-6, best illuminated #4 reticle I have ever used, positive clicks, tracks well, holds zero, on a hunting 6.8spc. SWFA 1-4, on a 300 BO holds zero, crappy glass, exposed turrets sometimes get changed a click or two moving the gun around in the truck or etc, reticle is so so inverted v dot, best value of all of them if you get it on BF sale, I pull the thing out, check the turrets, fire off hand at 50 yards hitting 50 cent soda cans with 1.00 Cat-ridges...all have their pro's and cons but so far because I have not used it a lot I am really liking the PX4i, its got good enough power at 4 with a clear image and a fine reticle to make precision shots, while at 1 on brightest setting works well at close range. Doug at Cameraland one of our sponsors, has a few open box models that are less than list if you want to try one.