Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I have not finished moving all my stuff to Montana. So these are only the knives I have here. The rest are stored at my fathers house back in CT. And I have a few up at my uncles house in Alaska. I'll post more when I can.

Montana Creek Hunter, if you don't mind me asking, what was your location prior to your move to Montana? And what were the contributing factors that made you make the move?

The reason I ask is, many people are considering moves these days. Often, political reasons are part of the decision. Some areas are turning blue faster than people can get situated in new jobs in some of these areas. To their horror, they are often quickly affected by the politics. I have a good friend who was a lifer in the Army that chose Virginia as his dream retirement spot. He bought a beautiful piece of property with area to do some farming, with plenty of great hunting on and around his property. If you follow the news, you know what has been happening to Virginia. And it hasn't taken very long!

I was seriously considering a move to NC. But, in the past few years NC has gone crazy with blue politics. The urban city voters, many refugees from liberal northeatern schitholes that will remain unnamed, are quickly outnumbering the rural families of voters that have been there for hundreds of years and have always voted conservative. Unfortunately, these liberal refugees are bringing they're liberal politics with them from the [bleep] they are running from.

I would be grieve to make a move, thinking it was the last one I'd make in my life, only to realize that I had moved into the middle of a blue schitstorm. That has caused me to look elsewhere , rather than NC. But, I am taking my time. I don't want to make a mistake like I believe it would have turned out to be in NC.

To make my position more clear, i personally have a problem with some 19 year old snot nose who's never worked a day in his life, (but may have $150k in student loans he wants communicated), telling me that after I put myself through college swinging a hammer, and worked like a slave all my life to get what I've got, I suddenly need to contribute 70-80-90% of my income to support illegals, those who do not have the penchant for work, or the Green New Dream in the fall and winter of my life.

Your comments and opinion are greatly appreciated.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH