Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The compassionate Christian in me wants to offer the American Dream to those poor Bastards.
The hard logical side says you will have more problems than successes.

Any that come to North America should be harshly vetted.
Monitored,
And permently deported at the first problem. The whole famdamly.

I know this is considered racist, more so because I don't see it that way.

There is something in the brain, or just the culture, but these people have not
evolved, civilization wise, past the early tribal stages.

Blacks are farther along, but not here yet.

And it's not that I'm a race hater.
Give most Asians a chance to stand at the starting line, and watch them run.

The aforementioned.
They will spray paint it.
Claim it.
Fight over it.
Trash it.
While everyone else is running toward success.

Why should have compassion for them?? They breed and teach hate for Americans and Christians in all of their countries! They have 8-9y/o kids in training camps teaching them to be terrorist and suicide bombers. I have no compassion or feelings for them at ALL! They get to walk around our streets wearing rags on their heads and their cultural garb while we would be beheaded if we tried that in their countries. Our society welcomes them here and we would be THE hunted in their countries.

Here in south Louisiana, they own/operate just about every gas station around with the exception of RACETRAC’s and truck stops. They own Subway sandwich shops and Pizza Huts and fried chicken joints all over. I can’t help but to think their being here is simply nothing more than an R&D mission for their leaders. I also think large percentages of their incomes get sent back the ‘’their’’ countires.

A few years back I saw a video that showed how Muslims would take over the entire world over the next 50 years. Sure glad I won’t be here to see it! They are currently repopulating faster Than any other race/religion in the world. By the time people wake up and try to put a stop to this it will be way too late.