I've lived in this city of population less than 100,000 for 44 years, never had I seen a shoot out in a mall or anywhere in this city until the Somalis started arriving here by the bus loads, sent from the East of Canada by the Liberal government. Now we have mostly Somali, Yemeni, Syrians, other muslims countries invading our province and taking over the trucking and taxi businesses here. We had a shoot out here in a Mall among the public between 2 rival Somali drug gangs. Even Hells Angel who keep low profile and never do this type of attack in public. I suspect Hells Angel are losing business since many drug deals in this city are carried out in Taxis . Of course we were calmed by the Liberal gov that we have no problem here and that if we say anything we are racist. Now if you use the taxis and if your elderly mom or female relative needs help with luggage or groceries they just sit there on their fat assses watching the meter turn. Muslims don't help women elderly or young with babies. Colored folk from Africa are friendly and helpful if not from a Muslim country. By the way the handgun used in the Mall shooting was not registered and was borrowed from someone.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.