Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The compassionate Christian in me wants to offer the American Dream to those poor Bastards.
The hard logical side says you will have more problems than successes.

Any that come to North America should be harshly vetted.
Monitored,
And permently deported at the first problem. The whole famdamly.

I know this is considered racist, more so because I don't see it that way.

There is something in the brain, or just the culture, but these people have not
evolved, civilization wise, past the early tribal stages.

Blacks are farther along, but not here yet.

And it's not that I'm a race hater.
Give most Asians a chance to stand at the starting line, and watch them run.

The aforementioned.
They will spray paint it.
Claim it.
Fight over it.
Trash it.
While everyone else is running toward success.

I’m really almost speechless as I see what’s happening, not just in Canada, Western Europe, but the US also. This accommodation to Islam or Muslims is the glove over the hand of “civilization jihad,” a Muslim tactic to destroy a nation from within. Supposed assimilated (but not really), civilian Muslims gain population thresholds whereby some can be elected to office, moved up the ranks, and/or gain any position of political prominence or power. With enough population and power, they begin by imposing Sharia Law or begin the steps toward it.

Left unnaposed, a half century down the road (if we are still here), history will look back on it, naming the unabashed ignorance and stupidity of the ideology of the Left that facilitated this, or at best were neutral towards it. Their multiculturalistic silly sentimentality or worse will not preserve their safety either.

Of course, many Muslims are moderate and not radical now, but which way will they go when threatened by radical leadership?