Originally Posted by saskfox
Prairie Gun Traders Avonlea Sask

saskfox;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust it's warmed up a wee bit for you folks.

I've still got family near Yorkton, as well as nephews and nieces spread all over from Whitefox in the north to Assiniboia in the south, so I track Saskatchewan weather a wee bit still.

Kudos to Steve for the thread too as it's good to know who is decent to deal with for sure.

I've been involved with two rifles from Prairie Gun Traders and it could not have gone any smoother. They were, I will also note, one of the first places up here to get in a fast twist Ruger American in .223 and even so didn't require an arm or leg for me to gain possession of it.

For bullets I've dealt with Omineca Source for Sports - the one chap Mark who I've dealt with a number of times used to post here as Todd Bartell. They have been able to get Barnes bullets for me when they were unobtanium everywhere else north of the medicine line.

Lastly as others have mentioned, Clay Smiley at Prophet River was very good to deal with in two sales of collector rifles for me and the purchase of a scope - which had an issue and was returned without a hitch and replaced.

Anyway all the best to you saskfox and the rest of my Canuck brethren - don't think we have any cistern here...... wink

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"