I've bought a couple of guns, couple of scopes, some dies and some powder and brass from Prophet River. Never had a hitch. I went into the store once when I was up that way chasing snows, mentioned to Clay that I was waiting for a decap rod, he went and robbed a die for me. Bought two scopes on two orders, online, on the same night. They charged me for two shipments, which was somewhat correct, two different invoices, he tossed 20.00 cash in the next shipment when I mentioned that.

I've bought from X-reload, no issues with them, they had what I wanted, price was actually better than buying out of the US in a couple of cases.

Wolverine in Virden has treated me well, no hesitations recommending them.

Rayn'er Shine Gunworks in Maple Crk Sask has been good , he is a home based business, just call and ask, if it is a reloading component, he likely has it, or will get it ASAP, which is usually pretty quick.

Tradexx has been good, bought bullets, brass and dies from him. Although he did talk himself out of a gun sale, but, at the time I may also have misunderstood what brand he was talking about.

Tried an order with Epps once, never showed, never charged me for it either.

Dragon Bullet Lube was good, got a few things from him, some stuff he didn't stock was PDQ to get. I'd bought some wrong brand gaschecks once, no issues, send them back. I bought the right ones off him in that deal.

Calgary Shooting Centre is one that could definitely benefit from upping their web presence, their selection of guns is pretty decent, lots not on their site, stuff you won't see in many other places in Canada. New Chapuis sxs's, o/u's, combo guns, Merkel sxs's and o/u's, Zoli combos , Kreighoff drillings and SXS's, some really nice used European singleshots, He is a Rigby, Blaser and McNaughton dealer. A lot of high end biathlon, target 22's, sights, etc. Access to RWS stuff and some other European ammo. Next to no reloading stuff though.

Canadian Waterfowl Supplies in Ont, excellent to deal with, Canadian Waterfowler's Pro Shop in Edmonton as well. Spent a good bit of coin in both of them.