I've been treated well at Ellwood Epps in Orillia (although back when Ellwood himself was there, he could be a bit cranky! I thought of it as "Character" with a capital C ... :-)

Al Flaherty's in Toronto was just fine, and had some parts that I could not find elsewhere in Canada.

Goble's Firearms in London, Ont. has treated me very well, and bore the costs of a distributor's error so I could take my favorite rifle on a hunt (they offered a loaner rifle as well).

MacDonald's Sporting Goods in Winnipeg [ MacDonald's in Winnipeg has always been good to deal with. I just checked their webpage to get the correct url, and if any of you fellows back in Canada need a distinctive new rifle, how about a used SHILOH MFG 54-120 PAPER CARTRIDGE PERCUSSION 1863 SHARPS - VG for just $1495 (and those are Canuck bucks too - that is just $US 1120.

ADDED note: Higginson Powders is good too and in addition to reloading powders (and Pyrodex etc.) carries the full line of Hornady bullets, as well as all Lee Precision tools Higginson Powders Their website is fine but they are even better in answering emails.

John (a Swede from Canada --- Björky, björk, eh? :-)

Last edited by jpb; 04/23/19.