I posted this in the General Big Game forum, but thought I'd leave it here also. I'm a Northeast deer hunter and haven't updated my hunting gear in over 20 years. Now that I'm retired and planning on a western hunt as an annual fall tradition, I think it's time to upgrade to some of the newer, lighter technologies. I've been intrigued by what I see of the Pnuma outerwear. Specifically, the Selkirk All Weather jacket/pants, the Tenacity Performance pants and the Gunnison Merino Wool hoodie for early season, with the addition of the Insulator jacket/ pants when the temps drop. My intention is to pack this in a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28 day pack and change out or layer as weather conditions dictate. It's a bit spendy, but there is a lifetime guarantee, and I don't mind paying extra if the quality is there.

I'm looking for comments from anyone with personal experience and opinions, good or bad, they would care to share on this gear.

Please, though I'm sure well intentioned, I'm not looking to hear about all the other brands and alternatives that are available. Right now, I'm just looking for input on this manufacturer. Thanks.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.