Hey Dogger I see all those you're looking for on Ebay and the various places on the net, Optics Planet, even Midway. I've had good luck buying online with only one occasion being the exception. I bought what was advertised as a VX-3i 3.5-10X40 off an Ebay auction, but when I received it, it was a VARY X III which was 37 years old. I mean it looked to be in excellent shape for that old but in 1981 coated lenses were in their infancy. I could have bought a brand new VX-1 4-12X40 cheaper and it would have superior optics. But they gave me my money back with no problem and I turned around and bought a VX-3i 3.5-10X40, the scope I had originally wanted, in the same breath that was as advertised and NIB for $27 more. With Ebay, in my opinion, it's not a big risk. I no longer do the auctions but I buy directly from a store who sells off Ebay. You will probably pay $20-$30 more but it will be NIB with full lifetime warranty and at least $50-$100 cheaper than Optic's Planet or Midway.

Last edited by Filaman; 02/25/19.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!