Gentlemen,
I do not pretend to understand all that there is to know about this situation, But I can tell you that I have been around it for several years. It started with some pig hunts (shoots) in Tennessee, which were ramrodded by a member here, and a good time was had even then. The location moved, after the first or second year, to another location in Tennessee, and continued for three or four more years there. Things changed, the wind blew in a different direction, and the group was forced to explore other options. Due to diligence on the part of one of our founding members, we re-located to a place in Texas. Since then, the trip has been stellar. Old hands look forward to breaking bread each year. New members are greeted like old friends. I can only make this suggestion: If you want to make something happen on a seperate week, then make it happen. Plan it, advertise it. Lots of folks would like to make one of these trips. Make it to Florida, South Carolina, Georgia or another Texas trip.

Whatever you do, don't let time get away from you! Get out and meet other Campfire Members. They are good people.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis