Originally Posted by hunter4623
Originally Posted by MOGC
I have never had trouble with Underwood ammo. Or Buffalo Bore and Double Tap for that matter. I have had trouble with CorBon in both 9 & 10mm. I think Underwood is more consistent than the other boutique loaders and usually less expensive to boot.

This post reminded me...last fall traveled to Maine for a bear hunt. Picked up a couple boxes of Buffalo bore for my .454 SRH. At the range I noticed that my cylinder tightened up (significantly) on rounds 5 & 6. I’ll have to pull the box to see which rounds it was. I made a mental note to contact Buffalo Bore and advise them off the issue. I forgot to do it then but now I will. I ended up using Hornady because it shot more accurately in that gun.

Primers backed out? I had that happen on my S&W460, also pierced the primer. New brass, 2 grains under max. That pistol keeps you on your toes. The Casull rounds seem to kick as much as the 460s. I haven’t shot factory rounds out of it. Good luck getting ahold of anyone at Buffalo Bore, I’ve called numerous times and emailed- no response.