[quote=NMScout308 Case head expansion was the same as my reloads which are not nuclear: new case .420 fired case .465. All cases compared were Starline. I’ve read that Underwood is using 800X for this load. I’ve always used Longshot, Blue Dot and AA#9, I guess I’ll give 800X a try. [/quote]

.465"?? I hope that is a typo! Any case head expansion OVER .435" is considered HOT! I just purchased a XDm 5.25" last week and have yet to fire it. I have some 180gr. XTP's loaded with 800-X, Longshot and Blue Dot. From the multiple chat forums on 10mm loading it seems to me that Longshot is the most consistent. Most guys that load 800-X weigh each charge as it has very large flakes and doesn't flow thru meters very well. If I get 1300fps with my longshot load, that will be my hunting load. I have a few other powders to burn up for range loads with Berry's 180gr. plated bullets.

Happy handgunning!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!