I've hunted South Africa. I've hunted it twice. Once for plains game & the 2nd time for cape buffalo. I would highly recommend Bossie Mostert. He has Limpopo Big Game Safaris. Website is www.lbgsafaris.com He hunts in the Soutpansberg Mtns in the Limpopo. It kind of reminded me of elk hunting----get high & glass for kudu. See them & make a plan for a stalk. He has some REALLY big kudu.

He has specials package deals. Or you can create you own. I would definitely do Kruger National Park & see the Big 5. I haven't seen a rhino----they kind of keep the locations of sightings a secret. I guess trying to cut down on the horn poaching. If your into fishing---you may want to try for some tiger fish.

I would forget about taxidermy. Take lots of photos instead. Getting the trophies home is a pain in the butt & it's expensive. Save the money & hunt a couple more critters. You may want to see if they are any cull animals. Fees are cheaper and I don't care if it's a Gold or Silver class trophy.

Also take a day & visit some of the local favor. There was a local school for the orphan blacks. Many of their students went on to be scholars in college. It was kind of interesting.

Enjoy the food & wine of South Africa. The wine is great.

No matter where you go. Have Gracey Travel make your plane reservations. They are pros. Plus they have staff at Johannesburg Airport to help.

I had Bossie met me at Johannesburg. Going thru customs & getting my firearm was a breeze. He knew the Custom Officers & everything went top notch.

One word of caution------Africa gets into your blood. You'll be flying home & you'll be planning your next trip back. I'm going for my 3rd time & plan to hunt with Bossie.

Last edited by colorado bob; 03/07/19.