Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by dave284
For squill shooting I'm really liking the Leupold 4 - 12 with A.O. Mine has the fine duplex reticle which can be a little tough in low light but I like it when just trying to shoot small groups.

That's what lives on my .17 HMR. All in all very good, sort of wish it had the VH crosshairs. There are times, when I'm tucking a bullet between small twigs, etc between me and the squirrel, a little more magnification could be useful.

Tom

The guts suck and the reticle sucks. Hint.

A 6x MQ has 10yd parallax and a reticle that'll actually fhuqking steer a boolit and happily subtend a Hummer to the 500yd line,from a 17gr 'Max 125yd zero. No thang to amass Bever dope on the ocular cap in 10yd intervals,for needle Threading. Be sure to nod your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

1717D HB here,though I've more than a few Hummers. Bob 75MOA extended 1913 and right at 40 Mils remaining on the erector,for 50 total. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Guilty of same glass on my LW 18" Clark Hummer 77/22. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Same goes 17 Whizzum Krunchentickers. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."