Hey Stick,

I have not posted much over the years and that is probably a good thing. I am no expert just an outdoors-man. I am the jack of all trades and the master of none. I hunt ( mammals and birds ), fish ( fresh and saltwater ), take photos, view wildlife, hike, work to provide for the family,
fix stuff around the house and the mountain house, and help folks less fortunate than me among other things. I'll admit, I am not an expert at any of it. So I have a serious question. Why do I need a ELD-X for a shot at 300 yards or less? I like my 25-06. I don't know I just do. I also like the 7mm-08. I tend to use the 25-06 more just because when I was a kid I wanted one. It works. I like older stuff and it always worked. I don't care about the latest and greatest. Critters tend to die when I pull the trigger. I know you shoot long range and have a lot of experience and shoot a lot and are good at it. so at ranges 300 yards and below why should any one care about these high BC boolits?

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.