Originally Posted by RJM
Like most have said...everyone needs a 10/22....

Have had four I think...the only one left is a 1997/8 Walmart special..stainless with a full length black/gray laminated Intentional stock....and it is still bone stock... They were $250 when first out but a year later Walmart closed them for $149.00 and I bought one as did several of my friends none of whom have sold them... To me it is the best looking 10/22 they ever made...

Bob

I bought 4 of the Wal-Mart exclusive 10/22 KRBIBBZs back in 1997/98 and agree with you that they are the best looking 10/22s that Ruger has yet to ship.

Last year I sent a parts gun copy of the KRBIBBZ configuration to CPC for a full tune up and that made a noticeable improvement in accuracy, making it 1 of the 4 10/22s that I shoot regularly. If you send a 10/22 barreled action to CPC that is going back into a mannlicher style stock, tell them that it is from a mannlicher and they will minimize the barrel setback so that you will only need to remove a small amount of wood near the muzzle to accommodate the barrel setback.