Thanks for the input gentlemen. Since I am not in the state at this time and the wife has to deal with this as the truck has studs currently on it, and have to be off by 1 May, I am limiting where I get my tires at. I have had dealings with both places with one being a custom shop near the house and the other the Automotive/Tire Shop on base. Our Sam's Club closed last year, and I am ruling out Costco as an option on tires as I've had bad dealings with them. It wasn't Costco themselves, but rather the tires we bought from them. As mentioned I want a little more aggressive tire than what I currently have, and I will also be towing a trailer from time to time with my Ranger and 4 Wheeler when we go riding.

Anyways, I thought about the General Tires, but neither place is a dealer and the one in town that is a General dealer gave me an outrageous price on them, so those are off the list. I will see if the base carries Toyo Tires and take it from there. I had honestly forgotten about Toyo Tires, as I was looking for those tires before I gave my son my 09 Dodge Ram, but he got regular street tires instead. He has the BFG KO2's on it and loves them, but I notice the truck is quite a bit louder with them. I've run other AT tires in the past and never had any that loud, of course, KO2's are a little more aggressive tire as well.