I also went with the Wildpeaks on my Tundra. I got the P version in 275/65 18. I typically buy Cooper's but was really watching my $$. I ended up seeing them on the Walmart website for $160. Never bought tires at Walmart so was hesitant. Put them in my cart and closed the PC. Next day I come back and they are still in my cart but at $143 a tire. Decided to pull the trigger. Sent direct to my local Walmart so with the mounting and balance came to $156 per tire plus tax. That includes lifetime rotation and balancing. I will say the Walmart employees had a hard time balancing them at first but finally figured it out. I was worried the agressive tread would hurt MPG. I just got back from a short trip to the beach with them. Computer was at 18.1 MPG and I hand calculated 18.2 MPG. Will add it was a very favorable 350 miles. Very little hills and mild interstate with lots of 67 mph driving. Tires are not too loud at all and look way better than the stock highway tires. They may not last 60k miles but for $624 for the set I am OK with that.