This is what I was told by "them" (the guys in black). They wear black and cover their faces to look bad and to intimidate, which I think works very well. BUT, they should have police stamped on the fronts and backs of their helmets as well as on their vests. The reason they cover their faces is to keep them annonymous from would be law suits and wrongful arrests (they all look the same on camera). It also "supposedly" keeps the undercover officers undercover. These same officers work undercover narcotics and S.W.A.T. I think it is all a bunch of hewwey that gives way too much power to the police with no power to the people. On the raids I have seen, they don't even identify themselves as police. They just bust in and start throwing people around. It is no wonder that people are shooting back. They look like freaking gangs of black clad thugs breaking in to people's houses. Just one more way the innocent are losing freedoms. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.