I’ve used the 200 grain Partition on interior grizzly and several other big animals including elk. Great bullet, great performance EVERY time when properly placed. I’ve also used the 270 TSX on a pile of big stuff including brown bear. Same thing with the TSX. Put it where it’s supposed to go and it will do it’s job EVERY time. I don’t think you could go wrong using either bullet or rifle.
Im a huge fan of the 375 H&H and a 300 RUM was my go to elk rifle for years. Either would work just fine.

Having said that I’ve hunted the area you will be in. All things equal I’d probably end up taking a 300 RUM or 300 WM pushing the 200 Partitions especially if your 375 is a 10 pound rig. That country has a way of making you regret every single unnecessary ounce once you start hiking and especially climbing. When I hunted there I was carrying my 300 RUM.

One other thing to consider is mag capacity. Some RUMs will only hold 2 down with bolt closed on an empty chamber. I never liked that idea in grizzly country and installed PT&G bottom metal to allow another round down in my 300 RUM.

Pulling for you to have a great hunt. Wish I was tagging along.