Now, now.... you two boys play nice....

‘stick.... you know Frud has to “steal” pixels.... he sure as hell can’t “spell” pixels.

Frud... you gotta give ‘stick a little credit.... he does make the best of his “26 weeks of vacation”.... I wish I could get hired-on with the Lollipop Guilder’s Union....

Back on the subject.... here’s a 20” Benchmark (Rem Sporter) barreled Tikka T3 in 6 Creed... it’s a badass little package. Kisses 108’s well inside Tikka Mag confines, runs them at 3000+, ags them in the 1/2 MOA range with ease, etc. Since my khunnt was stuck to the couch today, I figured I’d lean the rifle up against the coffee table.... so it could see some “use”.

I wouldn’t use a Tikka for a “Long Action” build... the 3.3” box is just a killer there. But, for the 3” cartridges, including the .308 and Creed families... WSM/SAUM/PRC... and X.284’s... I think they’re a solid choice.

The Sig Tango 6 was mounted a couple weeks ago. One of our esteemed members sent it out for some R&D. So far... it’s been solid... but it’s only got 1 range session and 10 miles of cougar chasing on it thus far.

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......