Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Now, now.... you two boys play nice....

‘stick.... you know Frud has to “steal” pixels.... he sure as hell can’t “spell” pixels.

Frud... you gotta give ‘stick a little credit.... he does make the best of his “26 weeks of vacation”.... I wish I could get hired-on with the Lollipop Guilder’s Union....

Back on the subject.... here’s a 20” Benchmark (Rem Sporter) barreled Tikka T3 in 6 Creed... it’s a badass little package. Kisses 108’s well inside Tikka Mag confines, runs them at 3000+, ags them in the 1/2 MOA range with ease, etc. Since my khunnt was stuck to the couch today, I figured I’d lean the rifle up against the coffee table.... so it could see some “use”.

I wouldn’t use a Tikka for a “Long Action” build... the 3.3” box is just a killer there. But, for the 3” cartridges, including the .308 and Creed families... WSM/SAUM/PRC... and X.284’s... I think they’re a solid choice.

The Sig Tango 6 was mounted a couple weeks ago. One of our esteemed members sent it out for some R&D. So far... it’s been solid... but it’s only got 1 range session and 10 miles of cougar chasing on it thus far.

[Linked Image]

I can almost hear your 6 Creed crying under the weight of that scope, or maybe it’s you whimpering having to lug it miles chasing cats.
Definitely, a nice handling rig you got there @ 20”. I’m a believer after chopping mine back. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”