Originally Posted by ribka
Was visiting a friend with a rescue pitbull mix in Montana today

I have a well socialized very good bird hunting dog -a wired haired pointing griffon.

She says then her mixed breed pit bull had an issue in the past with another dog and is safe based upon past experiences is socialized and loves other dogs. An alarm goes off in my head as I hate pitbulls based upon past experiences and had to kill more than one pitbull in the past

against my better judgement I let my dog out of truck to run and she lets to the mixed breed pitbull breed out. Within 10 seconds her dog attacks my dog and has my dog by the neck pinned to the ground. I run over kick the pit in the head - no response.

I then drop down all my body weight on pit's head on the pit's head and I ram my thumbs into the pit's eye sockets in to its brain. My dog is screaming in pain. The pit lets go, bites my right hand. I put my thumbs into its ears deep. It lets go and sits there like nothing happened.

A trip to the nearby emergency room and a tetanus shot and anti biotics for me. Some deep puncture wounds in my right hand. My right hand is pretty swollen.
My dog is ok thank God

She agreed to put the mixed breed pit down.

I wish the breed would Be extinguished

You're a hell of a lot nicer than I am. I'd have just shot it in the head... The owner, I mean.

Kidding aside, I'm done with being dog bit. And I'm done with bigger dogs that their owners cannot or will not handle attacking mine.

Had one come at me a couple years ago right across the street from my house. Owner got him turned somehow. He was fixing to be a rug.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH